Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

FREE Sookie Stackhouse E Book Series E Books 1-9 By Charlaine Harris


 FREE Sookie Stackhouse E Book Series E Books 1-9 By Charlaine Harris

Oh yes, I said Free. Please go to my store for all the details. These are not paperback. They are Electronic Books. For those who don't know what an electronic book / digital book is,  click on the link for the defintion. The E Books / Digital Books will come directly to your inbox.  The Promotion Code is: (free). Send your confirmation number and your email address to my e mail address. Troyandmonicasretailworld@hotmail.com. Its that easy!

I do not sell, trade or give away any of your information. I will send you information from time to time about sales or new items listed on  my online store. Troyandmonicasretailworld.com .

Monica Ockenfels
Troy and Monica's Retail World

No comments:

Post a Comment