Search This Blog

Saturday, June 5, 2010

True Blood Fans Are you ready


True Blood Fans



Are You Ready For Season 3? I know I am. I was checking out the mini episodes on HBO yesterday and it looks like its going to be an exciting season! They are using real wolves this season. I can't wait!!!

Does Sookie Marry Bill In This Season? I just don't know I want her to. But I have my doubts. What do you think? Who Should She Pick? And Why?
I read the Charlaine Harris Sookie Stackhouse Series E Books 1-9 series two years ago and couldn't stop reading until the series was finished. This series is fantastic! For those of you that haven't read it you must! If you are a fan of TRUE BLOOD, you should definitely read these. I actually prefer the books to the TV show, though I like the show as well. But if you haven't watched the show, but enjoy well written books on supernatural themes, you should read these anyway. In the recent tradition of revisionist accounts of vampires, this is one of the best.

Written by
Monica Ockenfels










1 comment:

  1. Hi, Thank you. I am knew to this site and I am working on dressing it up a little. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete